Everyone must have experienced the frustration when they are streaming downloads and it keeps buffering all the time. Of course, the internet connection is working; the problem is with the video streaming. Vidmate is a downloading app that takes care of this worry.
There are many video hosting and video hosting websites, but each has its own limitations because of server capability. Vidmate has its own APK download file that takes care of all buffering problems for ever.
Vidmate is a video downloading mobile app. The file size of this app is 11.03 MB. This latest version is Vidmate 3.35. Here is a look at the salient features available on this app.
- The interface is easy to navigate and user-friendly.
- You can change the quality of the video while downloading.
- This allows you to get video downloads in 360p or 1080p. Or, you can choose low quality or HD quality.
- You can choose your favourite video and download it in the latest video format.
- One may use passcodes to protect the videos.
- Inside the video streaming app, you will be able to stream live TV.
- Download from multiple sources at the same time.
- One also has the option to set the default steaming service for downloading videos so you can download faster.
- Video downloading speed is 200% more compared to other apps used for video downloading. This huge speed is possible because the app uses all the capabilities of your internet connection.
- Videos are available from secure sources so that the safety of your mobile phone is protected.
- There is an option to set the default for playing the downloaded videos using any media player of your choice.
- You get an APK file to download so you don’t need to have a Google account for this.
- It is possible to stop your download midway and resume afterward when you have the time.
You may need to download an older version of Vidmate if the current version is not compatible with your phone. These are the versions available for Vidmate:
- Version 2.5
- Version 2.28
- Version 3.03
- Version 3.28
- Version 3.35
- Version 2015
- Version 2016
Each version has a different security feature. Some versions have more compatibility with the Android phone that you have. In most cases, the version you download straight from the download site will work well with your phone if you purchased your phone within the last two years. But, if your phone is older, you may need to download an older version of Vidmate.
Using the latest version, it is possible to watch live TV. This will have security patches and have more downloading options that were not present in the previous versions.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Vidmate
- It offers a lot of features that go beyond mere media downloading.
- Save videos offline.
- Download from many platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Dailymotion, and YouTube among others.
- You can pick the quality of the download by choosing it from the format.
- The APK file occupies less space.
- You get to download videos from the leading video hosting platforms on the internet.
- You are able to do simultaneous video downloads from more than two sites. This allows you to save time.
- You can control your download by pausing or breaking the download midway. You can check the progress of this process in the background.
- The interface is user-friendly. It provides easy navigation.
- Interface has a built-in web browser. It makes searching for content, video, or film easy. You can copy the link and paste it.
- The lite version is also loaded with features.
- Apart from video downloading, one may also watch live TV.
- You can save private content.
- There is content securing feature.
- The Artificial Intelligence reads the copied links with ease.
- It supports many languages.
- You get recommendations that are best suited to you according to your browsing record.
- Though it is free, it is supported by lots of bloatware.
- It does not support video cutting or editing features.
How to download/install Vidmate
Downloading and installing Vidmate is an easy process. Follow the steps given below and you will be able to do it without any problems.
For the PC
It is preferable to download and use Vidmate on the PC because there is much more space. The storage on a smartphone is at most 8GB to 32GB while on the laptop it is from 512GB to 2TB. This is more than 40 times the storage space.
It is more fun watching videos on a bigger screen. The small screen of the smartphone will make you squint your eyes, and this might result in a headache. The resolution is also much more. The smartphone has at most 720p while in the computer, you can choose from a range of options from 480p to 1080p. The method of downloading and installing Vidmate is like this.
- Download Bluestacks for PC and install it.
- Open Bluestacks and start it.
- On the top of the page you see a number of tags such as My Apps, App Center, and Support.
- Once Bluestacks begins, click on My Apps. You will see a + sign and a Choose APK tag. Click on this.
- Wait for this window to open and choose the vidmate APK file that you downloaded. Click on this and it will install.
- Now the Vidmate app is ready for use. Download videos or movies from your favorite sites and enjoy.
For Mobile Devices
You must download and install Android emulator Andy because it is the best, free software for Android phone users. After this, follow the steps given below.
- Download the Vidmate APK file.
- Open the file manager and go to the Downloads folder. Here you must do a few more things.
- You have to enable Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Open the Settings on your mobile phone.
- Now click on Installation from Unknown Sources and it becomes enabled.
- Click on the Vidmate APK file.
- You may get a warning when you do this, but the file is ready to install. Click OK when you get the warning.
Just like in Android, you must download and install Andy emulator. After this, it is simple to download the Vidmate APK file and use it.
- Use Andy to open the file.
- Wait for the app installation to be over and you get a notification from the device.
- Once the installation is done, open Andy. In the tray of the app, you will see your app.
Download Videos on Your Smartphone using Vidmate App
To download videos on the smartphone, follow these steps:
- Launch Vidmate app by tapping on the icon.
- You will see a search box on top of the page. Type in the URL of the webpage you want to visit. Or, you could enter the search keywords like Facebook and go to that site. You can also enter the video titles.
- On the opening screen, you will see the titles of the trending videos. They also give you the title of the most downloaded videos.
- Video listing is available for Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, and YouTube among many others.
- Each of the listing will have its own Download button.
- You can choose the format and other options such as video quality before you click on the Download button.